Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Do You Have Heart?

Yesterday I wrote an e-mail on "the fastest route to success". This email recieved alot of positive feedback.

I wrote that e-mail because I have noo time whatsoever for those that don't what to be the best they can be.

See when I take on a new client, they have to want it, becasue if they don't than really what is the point? I can try to push them, motivate them, but if the effort is not there than the are wasting my time and their time.

See you have to commit yourself to wanting it. Paying the price of success. Everyday my goal is to make my athletes better than they were yesterday.

Do you think it is easy? We both know that it is tough to train and prepare, to extract every ounce of potential out of your body.

But that right there is the difference between success and failure, making the team and being cut, achiveing your goals. It takes heart.

Heart I can't teach you or give you. Some of us have it, other wil not. Some of us have it and have not been pushed to the point of finding it. What about you?

My Secrets of Combine Training Manual I released last week has opened alot of eyes thus far. It does not only enhance your combine performance, increases your athletic ability, it teaches you what hard work really is. It is demanding no dubt about that. But when you have completed the 8 week program, you will feel like you have never felt before.

See what the buzz is all about.

http://www.procombinetraining.com/Secrets_of_Combine_Training.php
If you are willing to put the effort in, commit yourself to success, and follow my lead, the sky is the limit.

Regards,
Mike Gough
NFL Combine Training Expert
www.procombinetraining.com

P.S. When you want to be a success, and you have the heart and determination you want to get thier fast. This program will give you the success you are looking for. http://www.procombinetraining.com/Secrets_of_Combine_Training.php



Copyright, Athletic Edge Sports, LLC 2005

No comments: